Jesus Christ. I just finished watching Blood & Chocolate
OH MY GOD.
THEY RUINED THE WHOLE FUCKING THING. Words cannot describe how absolutely FUCKED UP that was. I read the book ages
ago. Like- 12 years ago, maybe? I don't remember now. I LOVE THAT BOOK. LOVE IT. I didn't bring my copy when I moved so I've been meaning to buy a new one and now I'm not so sure I want to just because I'm so absolutely disgusted with the way the film makers ruined the whole thing. Except for the fact that the characters in the movie had the same as the ones in the book and they were werewolves- NOTHING WAS THE SAME.
I haven't been this angry over a movie since... First Daughter
, probably. I mean, I didn't like Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
because it's my favourite book out of the series and they basically raped the plot for the movie, it was very boring with the way it was shot and the look and just- everything. I still have it on dvd, though, and I can appreciate what the writers had to do to cut it down and stuff, so it's cool. But for this? For Blood & Chocolate
? I'm seriously SEETHING.
In other news, I finished the first series of Skins
. By the end of it Sid was one of my favourite characters (once he finally started stepping up to people), Tony was kind of 'meh' but I appreciated him more after the Effy incident, I like Michelle, Angie's kind of grating and as a result I don't really like Chris all that much and Cassie's fun. I'm not all over Cassie but she's okay. I like the way she dresses. Everyone else is just kind of there
. Now I can go peeking into communities and entires other people have made on it without their opinions changing mine as I'm watching. It's a fun show.
Now, where's the best place to get caps? *eyes turnyourankle
For the 98.5% of SPN fandom that's sane? *chucks you on the chin gently* For the other 1.5%? *beats you down like the red-headed step-children you are* Unfortunately, a little crazy goes a long way.
I know I have comments to attend to and people to friend back and everything and I'm going to focus on that soon. I hope. I tentatively promise. I suck. :|
To the person who gave me the red rose along with everyone else who's so awesome in fandom- thank you
. You pretty much made my day. *smooshes you*